The Ridge has specific dress codes we like for our members and our non-members to adhere to. Below is our policy for dress code:
1. No Cutoff Shorts of any kind (including ride along guests)
2. No Jeans (Including on the driving range and ride along guests)
3. A collared shirt must be worn in order to participate in golf activities, unless it is an approved golf shirt. (Including on the driving range and if you are riding along as well)
4. No Sandals (Unless they are approved GOLF sandals)
5. We are a SPIKELESS facility. No metal spikes are allowed on our driving range or golf course at any time.
6. If you do not have appropriate clothing, you may purchase what is needed in our golf shop, but if you choose not to do so, we may refuse your ability to utilize the golf course and the golf facilities.
Our management thanks you for your cooroperation and we look forward to seeing you soon here at The Ridge.